FlippaBall is a program designed to make learning water polo fun and safe for all junior beginners.
FlippaBall is a fun, simple game that can be played by all children who have learnt to swim, regardless of their height or gender. Being a modified version of water polo, FlippaBall is played in the shallow end of the pool so that the children may use the bottom of the pool to rest and for added security and safety. Perfect for children aged 7-12! Learn more about Flippa Ball
- $10/weekly session, $9/weekly session for current swim lesson students
- Weekly 60 minute coached session
- For children 7-12 years old, no experience neccessary
- Thursdays 6.30pm - 7.30pm, Sundays 10am - 11am
- Term based enrolment; join at any time in the term and pay for the number of sessions left in that term
- Term 2: 3 May – 1 July, Term 3: 26 July - 30 September, Term 4: 18 October - 9 December
Register your interest by sending an email to email@example.com. Full terms of registration can be reviewed in the below registration form.
**Sign up for 2 terms of Flippaball in 2018 and the first lesson of each term is FREE. Plus receive a sports power bag and wristband at your first lesson.**